ZAUSTWORX | RESONATOR DELETE | GOLF MK7/ MK7.5 GTI
To Fit:- Volkswagen Golf GTi Mk7/Mk7.5 (Hatch)
Year:- 2012 to 2020
- Choose from die bent or mandrel bent versions.
- Also fits Mk7 Performance models and Clubsport S
- PLEASE NOTE THIS DOES NOT FIT THE Mk7.5 GTi PERFORMANCE OR CLUBSPORT MODELS
This is a centre silencer delete / mid silencer delete / resonator delete / deres pipe designed to fit the Volkswagen Golf GTi Mk7/Mk7.5 (Hatch) standard factory oe exhaust system.
This part is designed to give a slightly sportier sound so there is no need to buy an expensive aftermarket exhaust system.
You will also gain a small performance advantage by removing the restrictive, standard exhaust silencer.
Designed to easily remove the centre silencer on your Volkswagen Golf GTi Mk7/Mk7.5’s standard exhaust system.
- Fits the standard factory oe exhaust only. It WILL NOT fit any aftermarket or performance exhaust.
- Please check your exhaust carefully for compatibility before purchasing.
- Only fits the vehicle listed. It will NOT fit any other vehicles.
- Fully reversible.
- Clamp on fitment, so no welding required.
- Supplied with clamps required for fitting.
- Premium quality 304 grade stainless steel.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Fitting is available if required.
- Simply cut the standard exhaust at the rear of the silencer as required (12 inches from the rear of the silencer as shown in photos), then undo the joining sleeve at the front end and clamp this pipe into position.
- We recommend using a power saw for easy access and accuracy.
- You will need to use exhaust assembly paste when fitting this part (not supplied).
- Designed for easy DIY fitment, however if you have any doubts about fitting yourself then we would recommend professional fitting.
This is a genuine Zaustworx part.
Designed, developed and manufactured by ourselves on our own premises in the UK.
We only use high quality UK sourced 304 grade stainless steel.
We have 25+ years experience in the exhaust industry.