TTE475 IS38 UPGRADE TURBOCHARGER
VAG 2.0 /1.8 EA888.3 TSI MQB TTE475 UPGRADE TURBOCHARGER
The TTE475 for the MQB 2.0L displacement motor, our evolution from the popular TTE470, sharing the same proven compressor and turbine, just now with the original recirc function. Still keeping the original turbocharger turbine but clipping the original blades for greater flow and to lower exhaust gas temperatures. We fit a bigger 6+6 blade milled billet compressor so producing extra power but focused on like OEM IS38 response
We also fit our TTE CNC silencer delete. Modifying the turbo discharge silencer, removing the original baffle internals and fitting a new straight through the section, removing any restriction and its function as a noise canceling device, and so improving the flow and enhancing the sound.
We also replace the original thrust bearing for TTE upgrade 360 deg that is made in-house.
Precisely balancing our turbochargers is a key critical factor to become a TTE upgrade unit as longevity and performance are paramount. Good balance improves acoustics also. Subsequent great care is taken with all TTE turbochargers to achieving our balance standards. Firstly parts are balanced at slow speeds up to 2800RPM in multiple planes using our single parts machine, then components are assembled and then the CHRA are dynamically balanced, but this time depending on application at up to 250,000 RPM in multiple planes using our in house VSR machine to acquire the ultimate equilibrium, to a standard far higher than OEM. Each turbocharger is supplied with serial numbered balance test result document.
IF SENDING A TURBOCHARGER BE SURE TO CHECK IS AN OEM GENUINE IHI IS38
- Original Genuine IS38 IHI turbocharger as the base part
- Original Genuine actuator
- Original Genuine Diverter
- Very Early Response & Spool
- TTE Billet Milled compressor 6+6 Blade 53MM
- TTE Upgrade bearing pack
- IHI Stock Turbine clipped for more flow
- TTE CNC milled OEM silencer delete
- Plug and Play installation as IS38 turbocharger
- 475 PS Capable
- Proven TheTurboEngineers quality
- Single parts finely balanced then components assembled and core high-speed VSR balanced
- Supplied with a balance test result document
- Software recalibration is required
- Made in Germany
*SPECIAL ORDER ITEM - Please allow around 6+ weeks for delivery
Actuator Selection: Please note on certain generations of cars there was a turbocharger actuator revision please select your correct type.