H&R lowering springs 29270-7 for VW Bus T6.1
H&R sport springsare the ideal solution for the enthusiast who appreciates race-bred components designed for street use. Suspension is one of the most important factors in determining your vehicle’s day-to-day drivability. The first step in suspension tuning is to upgrade your vehicle’s stock springs. Upgrading your suspension components will ensure that your vehicle has improved handling and reduced body roll. H&R springs have superb ride comfort and increased driving convenience.
- Sporty appearance
- Improved handling characteristics
- Lowered center of gravity
- Linear or progressive spring design
- Compatible with OE and aftermarket shock absorbers
- Powder coated for anhanced appearance and corrosion resistance
- Delivered with ABE or TUV approval
- Engineered, manufactured and tested in Germany
The secret to such success? To put it simply, the technology H & R employs to develop cutting-edge suspension systems for competition use is the very same used to develop innovative suspension components for street-driven cars. In addition, H & R maintains extensive involvement in several touring car, GT and Monoposto racing series. Not to mention the Formula 1- where each circuit may have its own demanding characteristics.
In the harsh environs of competition, H & R is able to test new materials and innovate production technologies. All of which can help racing teams adapt to changing road conditions accurately and efficiently.