H&R | LOWERING SPRING KIT | VW CADDY
H&R Sport Lowered Spring Kits have been engineered to lower the ride height and improve the handling, whilst still maintaining superb ride quality. H&R sport springs are tested, developed and manufactured to the highest quality at the H&R headquarters in Lennestadt, Germany. H&R springs are ideal for drivers that want high performance suspension parts specifically designed for road use.
H&R spring kits are suitable for use with the original dampers or will work with aftermarket sport dampers. They are powder coated for long lasting durability and good looks. With a huge range of lowered spring kits in the range, there should be an H&R sport spring kit in the range to suit your vehicle.
- Sporty appearance
- Improved handling characteristics
- Lowered center of gravity
- Linear or progressive spring design
- Compatible with OE and aftermarket shock absorbers
- Powder coated for anhanced appearance and corrosion resistance
- Delivered with ABE or TUV approval
- Engineered, manufactured and tested in Germany
- H&R Spring Kit - Volkswagen Caddy - Type: 2K/2KN - Year: 05/04>
- Approx. Lowering: FA 40mm
- Important Info: 2WD, from 1131 kg FA load, incl. Caddy Life, incl. Caddy Maxi Life
- Spring Markings - Front: VA 29274-2 VA / Rear: HA HR92-K-X004A01
VW CADDY MK3/MK4/MK5