CTS TURBO B8 / B8.5 A4 2.0T DUAL EXHAUST (SEDAN/AVANT)
CTS Turbo has been dedicated to manufacturing performance parts for enthusiasts by enthusiasts since its inception. Our continued development of the B8 A4 platform is not limitted to FMIC kits or Turbo kits, our all new dual exhaust system is evidence of that. The CTS Turbo B8 A4 exhaust system is hand tig welded using the finest T304 stainless steel.
Each CTS B8 A4 exhaust is 100% tig welded, constructed using T304 Seamless Stainless Steel, and includes installation hardware and stainless steel clamps. Lesser products can be had without stainless steel construction, or with seamed stainless steel, which can crack and decay over time. The CTS Turbo B8 A4 2.0T exhaust increases turbo spool up, and peak power. Our catback is constructed using 2.5in T304 Stainless steel. It will bolt up directly to the OEM downpipe and our CTS high-flow downpipe. Fitment with other aftermarket downpipes has not been confirmed.
- True Stainless steel exhaust
- Aggressive sound under hard driving, but subtle when cruising
- Water jet cut flanges
- CNC mandrel bent stainless steel piping
- Polished stainless steel exhaust tubing
- 3″ stainless steel exhaust tips
- Requires the use of Audi rear dual exhaust valence
- Fits manual and auto transmission cars
To install CTS-EXH-CB-0013 on a 2009-2012 Pre-facelift Audi A4 2.0T, the following parts are required (not required for A4 Avant with dual exhaust):
- S-line pre-facelift models: 8K0807521D1RR+8K080783301C or Non S-Line pre-facelift models: 8K0807521H01C
- Passenger side rear heatshield: 8K0804172 (standard and S-Line)
- Heatshield retaining clips: N90796502 (4) (standard and S-Line)
- Rear exhaust hanger: 8K0253144M (standard and S-Line)
- Hex nut: N90348411 (2) (standard and S-Line)
Facelift 2013+ models require custom rear diffuser available from many popular retailers; and same installation parts as above.
*SPECIAL ORDER ITEM - Please allow around 2 weeks for delievry